Saturday, March 28, 2015

Marines Team Issued Sets

To continue my posts on team issued sets, I thought I'd do a quick one a couple sets I have cards from for the Marines.  These sets were issued through the Marines Fan Club called Team26.

I have five cards from the 2011 set.  I've actually done a post showing all five before but I'll repeat one of them here (with the card back):


The cards are unnumbered except for the player's uniform number.  The cards I have are Toshiaki Imae (#8), Yoshihisa Naruse (#17), Yuki Karakawa (#19), Tomoya Satozaki (#22) and Yoshifumi Okada (#66).

I have six cards from the 2012 set - five player cards plus a team card.  Here's one of the player cards along with the team card:





Like the 2011 cards, the 2012 cards are unnumbered except for the player's uniform numbers.  The five players I have are Tadahito Iguchi (#6), Toshiaki Imae (#8), Yoshihisa Naruse (#17), Yuki Karakawa (#19), and Katsuya Kakunaka (#61).

No comments: