Sunday, August 24, 2014

Card Of The Week August 24

Well obviously my hiatus was not quite as long as I thought it would be but there's still going to be a bit of a difference in the posting.  My computer is in our family room on the ground floor of our house but most of my cards are in binders in my office in the basement.  Messing around with the binders is a bit of a strain currently and bringing one or two upstairs for the blog is probably overdoing it right now.  So most of the posts in the next few weeks will probably be heavier on text than pictures of cards.

The Card Of The Week this week is another card dealing with the installation of artificial turf at Korakuen Stadium in the 1975-76 off season.

1975/76 Calbee #406
I was originally going to use this as Card Of The Week last week as a symbol for my back surgery but doing a post last Sunday was really out of the question.

No comments: